- Labrum blue-green.
- Dorsum of S7, 8, and distal half of S7 blue-green with slight metallic reflectance.
- Dorsal posterior margin of S10 barely invaginated.
- Labrum and eyes dark green, frons and top of head black.
- Thorax blue with dorsum black and a few black marks on side.
- Abdomen blue marked with black on dorsum.
- Ovipositor longer than cerci.
Male abdomen length: 20.0
Male hind wing length: 11.0
Female abdomen length: 19.0
Female hind wing length: 12.0
Local distribution: Eastern lowlands.
Habitat: Marshy stream in open.
Species range: Ecuador
Updated: 25 February 2014