- Thoracic pale markings dark brown; labrum, postclypeus and face black.
- No postocular spots.
- Mesepimeron and mesepisternum all black, with no visible antehumeral stripe.
- Metepimeron and metepisternum each with a brown stripe. S1 with a brown lateral spot, S2 with a brown lateral stripe.
- S3-8 black; (possibly with dark blue on dorsum. Wings shaded with brown; antenodal cells 5/4, 6/4.
- Labrum black with a pair of brown spots in center; postclypeus black.
- Frons with brown markings below antennae; postocular spots brown.
- Forelobe of pronotum with a brown transverse stripe in center; mid and rear lobes all black.
- Antehumeral and lateral stripes brown.
- S1 with a brown lateral spot; S2 with a lower lateral brown stripe and a posterior small beige spot.
- S3-S10 apparently all black.
- Wings shaded with brown; antenodal cells 5/4.
Male abdomen length: 29.0
Male hind wing length: 21.0
Female abdomen length: 24.0-26.0
Female hind wing length: 19.0-22.0
Local distribution: Eastern slope at 600 m.
Habitat: Small forest streams.
Species range: Ecuador
Updated: 26 July 2013