- Labrum, postclypeus and lower face dark.
- Postocular spots blue, becoming indistinct with age.
- Prothorax with extensive blue markings.
- Broad blue antehumeral stripe.
- Mesepimeron all black.
- Metepisternum mostly blue to purple with a black stripe along second suture.
- Metepimeron mostly blue with black above latero-ventral carina.
- Blue dorsal triangle on S3-4; S8-9 blue on dorsum and upper sides.
- Antenodals 4/4, 4/3, 5/3.
Male abdomen length: 27.0-28.0
Male hind wing length: 20.0-21.0
Female abdomen length: 25.0
Female hind wing length: 21.0
Local distribution: Eastern slope at 600 - 1000 m.
Habitat: Small streams in forest and sun.
Updated: 26 July 2013