- Postocular spots blue.
- Antehumeral stripe blue.
- Mesepimeron all black.
- Metepimeron and metepisternum blue with a black stripe over the suture.
- S2 black with a blue dorsal spot.
- S3-4 black with a blue dorsal triangle.
- Dorsum of S8 with a short blue triangle one third its length.
- Dorsum of S9 all blue.
- Antenodal cells 3/3, wings weakly shaded orange-brown.
- Upper appendage in profile much longer than lower and narrowed to a point.
- Lower appendage like oculata group.
Male abdomen length: 24.0-26.0
Male hind wing length: 17.0-19.0
Local distribution: Eastern lowlands
Habitat: Tropical forest streams.
Species range: Ecuador
Updated: 26 July 2013