- Labrum and postclypeus blue.
- Pale markings on head sky blue, a pale bar between postocular spots.
- Pale posterior spot on mesepimeron tiny, semi-circular, and clearly isolated from pale stripe on metepisternum.
- Dorsum of S2 more than half blue; dorsum of S3 with a short blue triangle.
- S4-7 black.
- S8-9 blue on dorsum and sides; S10 blue on dorsum.
- Upper appendage almost equal in length to lower appendage.
- Labrum blue, postclypeus black or with some blue trim.
- Head and thoracic markings sky blue.
- Pale posterior spot on mesepimeron tiny and clearly isolated from pale stripe on metepisternum as in male, unlike Sp. E.
- dorsum of S8 all blue; dorsum of S9 blue with two separate black bullet marks at base.
- Ovipositor shorter than cerci, unlike Sp. E.
Male abdomen length: 27.0
Male hind wing length: 19.0
Female abdomen length: 26.0
Female hind wing length: 19.0
Local distribution: Eastern lowlands at 200 to 600 m.
Habitat: Small streams and light gaps in forest.
Species range: Ecuador
Updated: 26 July 2013