- Vertex black.
- Anal loop with 6-7 internal cells.
- One or two basal antenodal crossveins before the first strengthened antenodal.
- Ventral fork on S10 bent slightly rearward in lateral view.
- Thorax with two narrow green lateral stripes, a broad bluish dorsal stripe.
- Top of frons with a black mark along anterior margin.
Female abdomen length: 56.0
Female hind wing length: 56.0
Local distribution: Eastern lowlands, 230 m.
Habitat: Open fields near forest.
Species range: Widespread in South America
Updated: 17 May 2013