- Frons dark red-brown without markings.
- Thorax lime green with no dark dorsal mark.
- Abdomen green at base, the rest brick red.
- Prominent, projecting genital lobe. Tibia pale orange-brown (black in C. amazonica).
- Lower appendage half as long as cercus.
- No T-mark on top of frons.
- Thorax green, without dark markings.
- Abdomen brick red. Tibia pale orange-brown (black in C. amazonica).
Male abdomen length: 51.0
Male hind wing length: 49.0
Female abdomen length: 54.0
Female hind wing length: 51.0
Habitat: Small forest streams.
Species range: Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica to Panama, South America
Updated: 27 July 2013