- Pterothoracic horns poorly developed, consisting of a short laterally directed point.
- Postclypeus light brown with a dark stripe on anterior margin.
- S10 lacking a projecting dorsal process.
- Upper appendage half as long as lower.
- No horns on prothorax; side of hind lobe forming a rounded lobe.
- Pterothoracic horns poorly developed, consisting of a short, laterally directed point as in male.
- Postclypeus light brown; anterior margin with a dark stripe broken in center. S8 without a ventral spine.
Male abdomen length: 33.0-35.0
Male hind wing length: 20.0
Female abdomen length: 34.0
Female hind wing length: 22.0
Local distribution: Eastern lowlands.
Habitat: Swamps and oxbow lakes.
Species range: Ecuador
Updated: 19 July 2013