- Markings on face and postocular spots blue-gray; a pale bar between the spots.
- Side of pronotum and antehumeral stripe blue-gray.
- Mesepimeron blue-gray with a broad black band not reaching posterior end.
- Metepimeron and metepisternum purple-blue with a thick black stripe over the suture.
- Pale posterior spot on mesepimeron connected to pale stripe on metepisternum.
- S3 with a pale dorsal triangle.
- S8-10 purple-blue on sides and dorsum.
- Antenodals 3/3.
- Upper appendage much shorter than lower with a small inner hook.
- Pale mark on posterior of mesepimeron connected to pale stripe of metespisternum as in male.
- Ovipositor clearly longer than cerci.
Male abdomen length: 25.0-27.0
Male hind wing length: 18.0-19.0
Female abdomen length: 25.0
Female hind wing length: 18.0-19.0
Local distribution: Eastern foothills, 400 to 1000 m.
Habitat: Small roadside trickles and marshy swamps.
Species range: Ecuador
Updated: 26 July 2013