- Face bright green with black T-spot on top of frons.
- Thorax green.
- Abdomen dark brown with green markings.
- Larger than C. adnexa, with abdomen 50-64 mm.
- Epiproct 2/3 as long as cercus.
- Distinct T-mark on top of frons.
- Abdomen mostly dark brown, dorsum of S8 and anterior half of S9 black.
- Abdomen 54-64 mm, much larger than C. adnexa.
Male abdomen length: 51.0
Male hind wing length: 51.0
Female abdomen length: 58.0
Female hind wing length: 55.0
Habitat: Small forest streams.
Species range: USA, Mexico, Guatemala to Panama, South America
Updated: 7 March 2007