- Thorax with two dorsal stripes, the lower one ending at a posterior spot.
- Sides with three stripes, the middle one broken.
- S1 with a mid ventral hook.
- Upper appendages dull white.
- Pattern like male. A small ventral point on S1. Cerci white.
Body length: 50.0
Local distribution: Pacific slope at 300 to 850 m.
Habitat: Streams and small rivers.
Species range in Middle America: Mexico, Guatemala to Panama
Male abdomen length: 39
Female body length: 50
Female abdomen length: 37
Female hindwing length: 30
Updated: 6 April 2008