- Raised bumps in front of antennae black.
- Blue triangles on dorsum of S3-6.
- Pale colors sky blue in mature individuals.
- Antenodal cells 4-3.
- Postocular spots present.
- Mesostigmal tubercles curve rearward at tip.
Body length: 33.0-36.0
Local distribution: Atlantic slope from lowlands to 1200 m.
Habitat: Spring trickes and small streams in forest.
Species range in Middle America: Belize to Costa Rica
Male abdomen length: 27
Female abdomen length: 27
Female hindwing length: 22
Updated: 22 November 2011