- Smoky wing tips.
- Elongate, rachet-shaped lower appendage.
- Stigma present.
- Thorax with metallic green markings.
- Mesepimeral stripe incomplete.
- Postclypeus metallic green.
- Small spine on side of thorax.
Body length: 43.0-46.0
Local distribution: Atlantic slope at 600 m; Pacific slope at 75 - 620 m.
Habitat: Small clear streams.
Species range in Middle America: Mexico to Panama, South America
Male abdomen length: 35
Female abdomen length: 31
Female hindwing length: 26
Updated: 7 August 2009